Yurkov Nikolay Kondrat'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of the sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Shtykov Roman Aleksandrovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of physics and applied mathematics, Murom Institute (branch) of Vladimir State University named after Alexander and Nikolay Stoletovs (23, Orlovskaya street, Murom, Vladimir region, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Backgrounds. The object of the study is the aspects leading to more intensive mixing of the gas, for the most complete combustion of the formed turbulent jet, which is used in combustion processes. The subject of the study is the model for finding the most optimal concentration of mixing gases. The aim of the work is the use of models for determining the concentrations of stirring gases for an automated control system of furnace equipment.
Materials and methods. Mathematical modeling with the use of the laws of conservation of substances and chemical aerothermodynamics, analytical and numerical solution of problems, computational experiment.
Results. The problem of diffusion combustion of two gas-air mixtures was formulated - the symbiosis of models of diffusion and homogeneous combustion regimes in a turbulent flow. A concentration determination model was developed for an automated component supply system for diffusion combustion of a mixture, and the theoretical and practical applicability of the proposed model was determined.
Conclusions. The technologies considered are potentially applicable in the system of automated control of combustion processes and a high assessment of their effectiveness is shown.
heat and mass transfer analysis, automation, control, gas, model, admixture, combustion optimization
1. Abramovich G. N., Girshovich T. A., Krasheninnikov S. Yu. et al. Teoriya turbulentnykh struy [Theory of turbulent jets]. 2nd ed., rev. and suppl. Moscow: Nauka, 1984, 716 p. [In Russian]
2. Lapin Yu. V. Turbulentnyy pogranichnyy sloy v sverkhzvukovykh potokakh gaza [Turbulent boundary layer in supersonic gas flows]. Moscow: Nauka, 1982, 312 p. [In Russian]
3. Gostintsev YU. A., Yodgorov O. O., Fayziyev R. A. Turbulentnyye struynyye techeniya v strafitsirovannoy atmosfere: preprint v 2-kh ch. [Turbulent jet flows in a stratified atmosphere: preprint in 2 parts]. Chernogolovka: Izd. IKHF AN SSSR, 1989, part 1, 87 p. (1990, part 2, 98 p.) [In Russian]
4. Metody rascheta turbulentnykh techeniy: per. s angl. [Methods for calculating turbulent flows: translated from English]. Ed. V. Kol'man. Moscow: Mir, 1984, 464 p. [In Russian]
5. Turbulentnyye techeniya reagiruyushchikh gazov [Turbulent flows of reacting gases]. Eds. P. Libbi, F. Vil'yams. Moscow: Mir, 1983, 328 p. [In Russian]